A group of engineers and pharmacists came together to found Lemon Medications Pharmacy Inc in 1998. These pioneers saw the potential in emerging internet technology and knew it could be harnessed to provide patients with a convenient, safe way to order their medication and receive it in their own offices, homes or travel destinations.
Lemon Medications Pharmacy is accredited by the Ontario College of Pharmacists and is listed with PharmacyChecker, which verifies pharmacies worldwide.
What We Do …
- We provide personal, confidential, comprehensive, customized pharmaceutical services on a one-to-one basis.
- Customers can order online their medication, receive friendly refill-reminders, track the processing of their orders online until received.
- You talk directly to our pharmacist for all your medication needs.
- We offer all prescription and specialty drugs and save money on more than 20,000 health and beauty items.
- We bill your Canadian health insurance plan directly to reduce your out-of-pocket cost.
- We deliver direct to you — anywhere in Ontario or to your travel destinations worldwide.
- Canadian and Snowbirds have enjoyed our convenient service since the year 2000.
- We have been serving both US and Canadian employers to effectively reduce their health plan costs.
Our Registered Customers enjoy …
- Frequent shopper discounts on non-prescription medications.
- A record of previous purchases for easy re-ordering.
- Shipping to a different address of their choice.
- Confidential and secure private transactions for all personal information.
- Comprehensive, online managed care service.
- Automatic drug interaction checks for their prescriptions as well as health and beauty products.
- Convenient refill reminder service.
Personal Information of our customers is gathered only to establish a profile that helps us provide a safe, fast, and efficient service. We will not use the information for any marketing or other purpose, nor will we share it with any third parties. You retain your complete privacy while taking advantage of all services we offer.
Our Delivery policy …
Delivery of medications is managed by Canada Post Express Post registered delivery service. Contact our Customer Service for another delivery arrangement.
Our Counselling policy …
Our pharmacy will make all reasonable attempts to contact customers for counseling on all prescription medications and over the counter orders. Customers are invited to contact us or call our toll free number 1 (888) 471-4721 during business hours should there be any questions or concerns. Our pharmacists are always available during business hours to answer any questions.
Our Customer Complaint policy …
Customers can send their concerns or complaints to our Customer Service Manager or Pharmacy Manager. Matters will be resolved within five (5) business days.